The Camp will run from Wednesday 11th – Friday 13th April (9.30am – 4.00pm*). *Early drop off and late pick up available.
Venue: Hertford CC, Balls Park, Mangrove Road, Hertford SG13 8AN
Coaching provided by our ECB Qualified Coaches.
For more information, please contact:
- Scott Ruskin 07884 381348 – Course Information
- Jamie Lawrance 07731 654575 – Booking & Payment
PRICE: £25 per day OR £60 for the full 3 days (Siblings wishing to attend will get a 50% discount).
There is an option for early drop off (8.45am) and late pick up (5pm) at a cost of 10 per day or 5 for either option. Each child should bring a packed lunch and a drink.
Payment can be made by cash, cheque or online to
Account name: Hertford Cricket Club; Sort Code: 40 24 13; Account no: 31389637.
Post: 6 Shepherds Court, Hertford, Herts SG14 3HE
Spaces are limited so therefore places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you would like to book a place, please send the information required in the list below to Jamie Lawrance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can email Jamie Lawrance and request the BOOKING FORM document to fill in.
- Surname: _____ Forenames: _____
- Date of birth: _____ Email: _____
- Address: _____
- Parent/Guardian: _____
- Daytime contact no.: _____ Mobile no.: _____
- Emergency contact name: _____ Telephone no.: _____
- Details of any medical conditions suffered or medication taken: _____
- Please confirm level played: School / Club /Area/District / County
Please confirm the days you wish to attend:
|Wednesday 11th||Thursday 12th||Friday 13th|
|Early drop off||(£5)||(£5)||(£5)|
|Late pick up||(£5)||(£5)||(£5)|
- Total cost (all days added together): £______
- Deduct 15 from total cost if booking the whole 3 days: £______
- If this is a sibling booking deduct 50%: £______
- Total net cost: £______
VIDEO ANALYSIS CONSENT:
Updated 14:21 - 14 Feb 2018 by Will Ray
Video analysis may be used and will be shared with the child’s parent for feedback purposes in respect of technical coaching. Please confirm in writing to Jamie Lawrance that you consent to this. Images will only be used for professional purposes.